Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reflection 4


Tough to believe that the semester is almost over, but it is.  I have really enjoyed the many different technologies that we have learned about in this class.  A few of the technologies, like PowerPoints, blogs and Twitter, I had prior experience with.  I did however learn ways to implement blogs and Twitter into my classroom.  I would never use Twitter in my middle school classroom because I do like to have separation of home and school with my students, but I would however use a blog as a journaling device for my students.  Other technologies, such as Symballo and Glogster, I had never heard about.  The most interesting of the new technologies that we learned about was digital story telling.  I had always wondered how to utilize windows movie maker into my classroom, without giving students video cameras and this was the answer that I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment